Thursday, May 20, 2010

I don't knw y but today started out with me just feeling down and abt... As if I'm loosing all my friends, or actually tt I haf hardly any good friends. Which is not true coz I do haf loads of good close friends all of whom I really treasure but unfortunately all of them r all over e world :(
Maybe its coz everyone arnd me r in relationships so I'm feeling a little lonely?
Or maybe it was due to e past 2 nites, I've gone out with diff friends and I've left both nites feeling depressed

I blame e rainny weather we've been experiencing
And also coz I'm now fully employed travelling is so damn restricted its disgusting

Here r my plans for e rest of e year
june-hk
July - shanghai & tokyo
Aug - visitors here in sg
Sep - hk & macau for swas bacholorette
Oct - swas wedding therefore really haf to stay in sg
Nov - not sure yet but maybe paris and london?
Dec - LA :))))
In between I still haf to fit a trip up to sby

Hahaha I wonder if I shd just gif all of it to my boss and see if she still wants me arnd

I really shd not b feeling so crappy coz today I haf my few darlings back in town
Sigh